REDEFINING YOGA & PILATES, TAI CHI / YOGA ALLIANCE PROFESSIONALS
CODE OF PRACTICE
TRANSPARENCY IN STUDIO MORALS, ETHICS, POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND PRICING IS IMPORTANT
THE DESIGN OF OUR WEBSITE REFLECTS OURS
This Code of Practice is a summation and declaration of acceptable, ethical and professional behavior by which all Yoga Alliance Professionals members agree to conduct the teaching and business of Yoga.
As a member of Yoga Alliance Professionals ReDefining Yoga & Pilates Owner(s) and Teachers(s) agree to uphold the ethical goals set forth in this Code of Practice.
1. Provide the public with safe and effective yoga teachers/class teachings and teacher trainings;
2. Maintain and uphold the traditions of Hatha Yoga; to teach yoga from the experience of these traditions and disseminate these teachings to anyone, from any background, who earnestly desires to follow these traditions;
3. Familiarize themselves with the Health and Safety policies within the Studio; appropriately deal with accidents, or emergencies;
4. Uphold the integrity of yoga teaching by conducting themselves in a professional and conscientious manner, within and outside of the
5. Acknowledge the limitations of their skills and scope of practice and where appropriate refer students to seek alternate instruction, advice, treatment or direction;
6. Create and maintain a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga;
7. Encourage diversity actively by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religious
affiliation, or sexual orientation;
8. Respect the rights, dignity and privacy of all students;
9. Avoid words and actions that constitute bullying and/or sexual harassment;
10. Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to their yoga teaching and business;
11. Never engage in any conduct or activities that discredit Yoga Alliance Professionals, or which brings name into disrepute within or outside of the Studio walls;
12. Comply with all Yoga Alliance Professionals Terms & Conditions.
THIS CODE OF PRACTICE ENSURES THAT THOSE WHO STUDY AND PRACTICE WITHIN THESE STUDIO WALLS ARE CONSISTENTLY PROVIDED A SAFE ENVIRONMENT, A SAFE PRACTICE AND PATH OF CONTINUED GROWTH.
FROM YOUR TEAM @ REDEFINING YOGA